Spice Market Announces “Artful Thursdays” and “Après Art” Packages | Arts & Culture
Spice Market, located inside the W Atlanta-Midtown, is rolling out two new promotions with the High Museum of Art in Midtown beginning the week of April 16 in order to encourage guests to support the arts and to offer a convenient and free parking option for museum-goers.
The restaurant’s Artful Thursdays will take place every Thursday evening beginning at 5 p.m. and includes the following:
· Complimentary valet at the W Atlanta-Midtown (guests most present their High Museum ticket and their Spice Market receipt upon leaving to receive valet services free of charge)
· Half-priced tickets to the High Museum of Art, which can be purchased at the Museum. The Museum is open until 8 p.m. on Thursdays.
· Half-off dinner, excluding beverages, at Spice Market (excluding all beverages (guests must present their ticket to the High Museum to their server to receive this discount)
Every other day of the week, guests can take advantage of the Après Art offer at Spice Market for a convenient and complimentary parking option while at the High Museum of Art. Guests who are visiting the High Museum during the afternoon and want to have dinner afterwards can park their cars at the W Atlanta-Midtown and walk to the Museum, which closes at 5 p.m. every day except Thursdays. After seeing an exhibit, guests can walk back to the restaurant, which opens at 5 p.m., for dinner. The valet services at the W Atlanta-Midtown will be free of charge for guests who present their same-day High Museum ticket and their Spice Market receipt.
Spice Market is located in the W Atlanta-Midtown at 188 14th Street, NE. The restaurant serves dinner daily. Spice Market seats 125 in the main dining room and 54 in the bar and lounge with a capacity for 150 cocktail-style. Private dining is available in The Pond Room which seats 75, or accommodates 90 for a cocktail event, as well as The Trellis Room, which seats 35 or accommodates 45 for cocktail service. Restaurant guests will receive complimentary valet parking for up to three hours. Self parking is also offered in the Colony Square Parking Deck located directly west of the hotel entrance on the corner of 14th St and Juniper Street after 6 p.m. daily. For more information, call 404-724-2550 or visit www.spicemarketatlanta.com.
Upcoming Events near East Point
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running